Lampe Berger’s other functional fragrance in addition to So Neutral is called Summer Night. The scent used in the Summer Night formula is Ocean Breeze scent. Ocean Breeze has been described as the lightest and cleanest of the LB scents. This scent has amber, Cassis, jasmin, rose, and white musk overtones with citrus and wood notes. It can be mixed with So Neutral for just a touch of fragrance.
1. Summer Night is functional as an insect repellent as well as an air neutralizer, bacteria killer, odor destroyer, and room fragrance source. It repels ants, bugs, flies, and mosquitoes.
2. Not only does it repel mosquitoes and other insects in the home, but a lamp filled with Summer Night can also be taken outdoors to repel insects from the patio, deck, grill area, outdoor kitchen, or wherever you’d like to be free from insects bothering you. You could even transport it to the beach or picnic area. The Summer Night functional liquid is good for keeping insects out of campers and RVs, too.
3. Summer Night with Ocean Breeze scent is one of the functional liquids that’s available in the one-liter size, a better value for your money.
4. Within 30 minutes of catalytic combustion of Summer Night, up to 100% of insects are repelled.
5. Summer Night’s insect repellent covers an area of up to 400 square feet.
If you have a sun room or lanai, or outdoor seating area, this oil is a great functional scent to use in that area. You’ll not only be able to enjoy it’s great fragrance outdoors if you have a lamp outside, but also it keeps away mosquitos and other bugs, in a safe non toxic way.
Discover a simple ritual with the unique Lampe Berger diffusion method for those beautiful summer evenings with tranquility.