An essential in any household, it deodorizes but does not release any scented fragrance and can be diluted to control intensity. When used in between 2 fragrances, it optimizes the functioning of the Air Pure System oil burner, it cleans it and increases its lifespan.
If you use Lampe Berger, you need to stock up on So Neutral Oil so that you can enjoy each fragrance without any smell contamination in between uses. It completely neutralizes your wicks, so you can enjoy the pure scents of your next oil. But also if you are a fragrance sensitive person but really want clean air in your home, this product is for you.
So Neutral does NOT have a scent. An Lampe Berger starter kit usually comes with a bottle of So Neutral liquid and a bottle of Ocean Breeze, one of the company’s most popular scented liquids.
1. When you want to replace one fragrance that you’ve been using with a new fragrance, you can use So Neutral functional fragrance in between so you’ll the pure, full effect of the new fragrance. It helps prevents scents from mixing when you don’t want them to mix. The “old” fragrance will contaminate the wick, so you have to use So Neutral every time you change from one scent to another.
2. If your wick becomes clogged, you can use So Neutral to unclog it. Simply fill your lamp with So Neutral, light the wick, and blow it out as normal.
3. The So Neutral liquid can also be used to dilute a fragrance that is too strong. If you purchase a LB scent and find that it’s overwhelming, mix a small amount of the fragrance with a base of So Neutral.
4. When you want to kill bacteria and neutralize the air without adding any fragrance, you can always use So Neutral. For people who are sensitive to fragrances, this is the only LB liquid you need.
5. So Neutral optimizes the performance of your Lampe Berger lamp, helping it last longer. This will save you money in the long run, as will buying So Neutral in the convenient one-liter size, the most economical way to buy.